Wednesday 29 June 2011

UCA Final Degree show 2011, Graphic Design - Long Live the Art School.

Me with my newly professional bras, on the way to our successful futures!

Photobucket

My final degree show went quite well, I enjoyed the private views! Here's the image I exhibited in a tiny A3 frame, next to a billion other A3 pieces. It's promotional artwork for my game Maidens, Pirates, Steampunks & Zombies.

Photobucket

Que the embarrassing photo by my Dad- I can't even reach my picture! lol

Photobucket

The hustle and bustle of the private view (me talking to Rian Hughes in the bottom right corner!).

Photobucket

To be perfectly honest, the only thing that I was disappointed with about the show was that I felt like one of the few students that were ushered into a corner and hidden, like I was something to be ashamed of. But you know, so what?! I LOVE the work I do, and without sounding like too much of a pompous arse, there are plenty of other people in the world who like my work too! So there, I will have an awesomely successful career dang nabbit! XD

xLouisax

1 comment:

  1. Well, you did get a FIRST for your Degree!

    ReplyDelete