Friday 21 September 2012

Where Giants Roam - EOW

I did another Environment of the Week recently, it's actually a pretty small and rough picture, don't really know why I'm sharing it here, (and dude this image is a bit pixellated!) but I felt it was a bit of a triumph because I tried out a new technique with it. :)

walkingwithgiants2

I really need to get into better practices when creating artwork, such as creating B/W thumbnail sketches to generate ideas and to get a good sense of form and lighting. I see artists doing it all the time and they're like amazing so I figured I need to get into the habit of doing this. I also, painted the whole thing in B/W and coloured it after, it's a really neat technique! :)

Here's the WIP if you're interested.

Photobucket

xLouisax




No comments:

Post a Comment