Wednesday 27 October 2010

My name is Louisa and I am a Hello Kitty-holic.

Photobucket
Just in case you are not already aware of the matter, I am completely obsessed with Hello Kitty. Ever since it started being rebranded with its funky stationary sets in WHSmiths, my collection of Hello Kitty has grown.

I'm not sure why it is that I like Kitty so much. It may be simply because Kitty is such a colourful, happy character, and all merchandise based on her radiates these feelings. Most importantly, the Hello Kitty brand is kiddy and cute and that is totally my bag, baby!

A few of the items are gifts from friends, but most were brought by myself. I have 24 items to date.

(I have actually been given three more items since making this blog post; a keyring, a t-shirt and an actual Kitty plush doll - It is an ever-growing phenomenom... in my room atleast...)

All the best,

xLouisax


No comments:

Post a Comment