Monday 22 November 2010

Steampunk Superhero!

So instead of working on my actual Uni work, yet again, I spent my weekend participating in a CHOW I couldn't resist...

STEAMPUNK SUPERHERO!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Daisy's superpower is that she never misses. A policeman told me that if someone pulled a gun on you, and you ran away, if they shot at you 100 times they'd only hit you four times, and it probably wouldn't even be a critical hit. So I gave my Steampunk Superhero the power of the perfect shot!

Creating a Steampunk Superhero was quite relevent to my work actually, as Steampunk predominantly features Victorian fashion, and as soon as I have finished my Epsom Characters I'm going to dilly-dally with period costume/characters again. :)

All the best,

xLouisax

No comments:

Post a Comment